- Analyze and directly communicate the requirements with clients using Korean
- Review the design of each task, including how to code if needed.
- Discuss project‘ s details with members and manage the project‘s progress
- Report to Korean clients the progress of the project as well as any difficulties daily and weekly
- Perform project evaluation and testing as well as be responsible for the result of the project.
- Actively voice out any ideas or solutions for the issues during the progress in order to enhance the quality and results of the project.
- Have experience at least 1 year as a BrSE technical experiences
- Be able to communicate fluently in Korean (from Topik 5)
- Be an excellent communicator who can handle situations during working with related stake holders
- Be pro-active and be a technology-lover, who keeps enthusiastic spirit in knowing and learning new technologies, new systems.
- Good leadership skill and training skill to support the Comtor team on technical side.
You will have:
- Attractive salary
- Review salary twice a year
- Performance bonus every quarter/year depend on the entire company‘s performance
- Be consulted and oriented on a clear career path
- Participate in internal training programs to improve skills
- Opportunities to join the language classes such as: English, Japanese, ...
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and professional environment, chances to challenge yourself and fast growing in the career
- Working hours: From Monday to Friday (8 hours/day), flexible check-in, no weekend working
With other benefits:
- Social Insurance according to Labor Law
- Join in various annual company trip, New Year Party, internal movement awards and a lot of charity events
- Have a chance for internal training programs to improve professional skills and soft skills
- Annual premium health check
- 13 days of annual leave per year
- Opportunities to obtain international certificates
ABOUT AHT TECH JSC